Allpro RMM Services
Allpro Technology LLC provides your organization with complete workstation and server protection that acts as the first line of defense against viruses and security threats as a result of outdated Anti-virus software and unpatched systems. We will also ensure that your critical files and folders are continually being backed up* and protected in the event of a user error, PC failure or natural disaster. Our #1 goal is to keep your PCs safe and your employees productive. *Backup service is optional.
Complete Workstation\Server Protection and Monitoring for your Business
Every minute counts in today’s fast-paced business environment. Stop wasting your valuable time and energy on the planning, selection, deployment, testing and updating of your Anti-virus software. Don’t leave the safety and security of your network environment in the hands of your employees by holding them responsible for keeping their backups and PCs up to date with the latest Windows and 3rd Party software security patches. Your employees should focus on their daily job versus managing their workstation.
For a customized quote, call (231) 839-7928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Reasons for using an RMM Managed Service
1. Minimize Downtime: Downtime is a huge threat to businesses. It leads to a huge loss of money and your customers lose trust in the services you provide. When your systems go down, your employees lose access to all of their data including emails and software they use to perform their jobs. Meanwhile, you are paying for employees, buildings, and no productivity. Customers will be unable to contact you and you will not be able to meet their expectations. RMM is the perfect tool to keep your systems running. There can be many reasons you lose access to your computers but if you don’t keep watch over them, you won’t be able to stop it before it happens. RMM services typically watch your computers 24/7 and are able to address any issue that causes downtime.
2. Security: is a top priority for businesses. Dealing with sensitive business and client information means that you have to make sure that data is not lost or stolen. Security issues can damage your reputation and you’ll lose customers because of it. Security issues can also contribute to your downtime and leave you backpedaling to fix mistakes. RMM will monitor your systems and make sure that all threats are stopped in their tracks. You will have peace of mind that your data is secure and that you will not lose important information. Having the right security is important to keep your company from lost data.
3. Reduced TCO: Total Cost of Ownership can add up in IT. Hardware, software, staff, and maintenance all take a lot of capital and investment. There are many costs that arise from running your IT systems. With an RMM you can reduce the costs by having a professional staff working on your systems at a predictable monthly rate.
4. Maintenance: RMM will handle all your regular maintenance. It is important to keep your systems well maintained because it keeps up with updates, security, and system health. When your system is healthy, your business is healthy. You have access to your data that you can rely on. RMM watches your technology and makes sure that you can access your data and do the work you need to do.
5. Productivity: The goal for implementing RMM is to improve your productivity. You don’t want to lose productivity in your business. Your business only grows if you are growing it and that can’t be done if you aren’t producing. RMM will monitor and maintain your technology so you can provide your products and services to a growing number of customers.
Threats Facing Small to Medium Businesses Today
There are many technology threats that face a small to medium business in today's technology driven world. The implementation of an RMM solution allows the business owners to have a peace of mind that they are doing everything they can to prevent these issues. According to DATAPRO, "95% of small and midsize businesses have an anti-virus installed, but 74% still experienced attacks last year." An RMM solution is much more than an antivirus program, it makes sure that your computer is up to date and has the latest security updates. Although RMM solutions can not completely eliminate the chances of issues, it can heavily reduce the chances with a proactive approach.
- Email Worms
- Network Viruses
- Data Theft
- Phishing Attacks
- Email Spam and Malware
- Security Threats
- Unexpected Hardware Issues
Alllpro RMM Features
Leverage Our IT Expertise and Experience!: You and your employees have more important things to focus on, and the ongoing safety and security of your PCs shouldn’t have to be one of them. Leverage our AV Defender solution for maximum protection and insight.
Reduce Operating Costs: One security incident or an unpatched workstation can stop your employees from being 100% productive, which will affect your bottom line. A virus can hit many machines and take weeks to eradicate. By removing this risk, it will save you money!
Protect Your Company’s Critical Assets and Information: Combining our award-winning AV software with our patch management solution will ensure an additional layer of protection for your workstation environment. We will ensure that all of your Microsoft applications and platforms, as well as your 3rd Party applications remain up to date with the latest patches.
- 24/7 Essentials Monitoring
- Software & Hardware Reporting
- Anti-Virus Monitoring
- Anti-Virus Updates
- Threat/Status Reporting
- Windows Patch Management
- 3rd Part Application Management
- Patch Status Reporting
- Hardware Life-Cycle Assistance
- Detailed Reporting
- Convenient Billing Options
- Low User Noticeability
- Quick and Easy Deployment
- Convenient Billing Options
- Option: Online Backup Management
- Option: On-Site Backup Management
- Option: Backup Monitoring
- Option: Remote Access Users